KidsPeace prides itself on hiring people who are dedicated to going above and beyond to make a difference in the lives of those we serve.
While associates work hard every day, there are some who stand out from the rest, and they were honored at our annual Associate Recognition Awards Dinner last week.
Here are the winners:
- Spirit of KidsPeace Award: Jennifer Garcia, Pennsylvania Operations, security guard and Maureen Harrington, Maine FCCP, family consultant
- Model of Care Award: Sam Jones, Pennsylvania, teacher and Warren Windsor, Georgia MRO, clinician
- Creativity/Transformation Award: Amelia Heese, Pennsylvania Residential, Creative Therapies supervisor, and Jocelyn Kennedy, Maryland FCCP, KEYS coordinator
- Customer Service Award: Virginia Beck, Pennsylvania Case Management, case manager, and Leslie Lisicky, Pennsylvania Community Programs, case manager
- Leadership Award: Karen Moller, Mesabi Academy, executive director, and Marnie Roberts, New York FCCP, state manager
- President’s Award: Amber Morrissey, Hospital, PT MH Technician II, and Broc Pollinger, Pennsylvania Residential, MH Technician II
Congratulations to all the winners and those who were nominated for this honor. Would you like to make a difference while doing a job you love? Apply to work at KidsPeace today. We have immediate openings for nurses and mental health technicians.