Here's what's going on in and around Salisbury Township:
- A free show by the Wilhelm Brothers will take place at the Allentown Public Library, located at 1210 W. Hamilton Street at 6 p.m. No ticket is required and admission is free. The Wilhelm Brothers are in Indie Folk Rock group. The professional and full-time Asheville N.C.-based group combines the singer/songwriter talents of Chris Wilhelm with the sonic beauty and skill of cellist Cristof Ensslin. Their sound emphasizes love of a good story delivered in song and employs folk, roots and indie influences. The music is infectious and insightful. For more information, see www.thewilhelmbrothers.com/
- The Lehigh Valley Storm, a minor league football team, will hold a practice Thursday evening at 7 p.m. at Salisbury High School.
- A Verizon workshop on Android photos and videos will take place Thursday at 2 p.m. at 6379 Hamilton Blvd in Allentown.
- The band Alien Arcade entertains at the Molten Lounge at Sands Bethlehem, beginning at 8:30 p.m.
- One of New Orleans’ elite brass bands visits the Levitt Pavilion at Steel Stacks at 7 p.m. Thursday. The Stooges Brass Band blends the traditional New Orleans brass sound with more contemporary sounds of hip hop, funk and R&B.