Here's what's going on in and around Salisbury Township:
- Open House for parents of Salisbury High School students will take place Thursday from 6:45 p.m. to 8:45 p.m. Parents will follow their child's schedule and can pick up a copy of that schedule at 6:25 p.m. in the auditorium lobby. Light refreshments will be available in the south wing hall between classes.
- Eat at Louie's Restaurant in Allentown Wednesday night and 20 percent of your bill will be donated to the Eastern Salisbury Fire Department.
- Kenyatta Hill and Culture bring their classic reggae sound to the Levitt Pavilion SteelStacks in a free performance at 7 p.m. Thursday. Born in the 70s’ golden age of reggae, Culture garnered continual US and international acclaim for its long series of classic 'roots' albums. Culture's legendary "Two Sevens Clash" was Reggae Album of the Year in 1977 and is acknowledged today by Rolling Stone Magazine as #25 of the 50 all time coolest records (the only reggae album to make the list)
- Pop-punk band Blink 182 comes to the Sands Bethlehem Event Center Stage at 8 p.m. Thursday. Tickets are $79.50 and $59.50.
- The Salisbury Board of Commissioners holds a meeting Thursday at 7 p.m. in the township building, located at 2900 South Pike Ave. in Allentown.