Here's what's going on in and around Salisbury Township:
- The South Mall is holding a craft and collectibles show which runs through Sunday. Browse through a variety of handmade crafts and gifts created by local artisans.
- In the mood for some live music? Venture over to the Molten Lounge at Sands Bethlehem for the Johnny Drama band, who entertains beginning at 8:30 p.m.
- Get into shape with free Zumba classes at the South Side Branch of the Bethlehem Area Public Library at 6:30 p.m. Thursday. Certified Zumba instructor leads the way and welcomes all level of students to the class, which involves dancing to salsa, merengue and hip hop music.
- Mark Gamsjager and the Lustre Kings play rockabilly and roots rock n’ roll with fervor, commitment and flair. Gamsjager brings his Gretsch and his band to the Levitt Pavilion Steelstacks for a free show at 7 p.m. Thursday.
- The Salisbury High School girls varsity soccer team will host a night Colonial League game Thursday against Catasauqua at 7 p.m.