Salisbury Patch put out a call on the Salisbury Patch Facebook page for information on who is selling Girl Scout cookies in our community and, more importantly, when and how to get them.
Daisy Troop 6106
Leader Heather Klucar says, "Come to a booth or email me and I can deliver to you!"
- February 2 - Valley Farm Market; 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
- February 9 - Valley Farm Market; 4 p.m.-7 p.m.
- February 10 - Valley Farm Market; 12 p.m.-2 p.m.
- February 17 - Buss Paints in Emmaus; 11:45 a.m. -2:15 p.m.
- February 23 - Valley Farm Market; 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
- February 24 - Valley Farm Market; 12p.m.-3 p.m.
- March 2 - Valley Farm Market; 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- March 3 - Valley Farm Market; 12 p.m.- 2 p.m.
Junior Troop 6123 and Cadette Troop 6056
- January 27 - Buss Paints in Emmaus; 11:45 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
- February 16 - South Mall; 5 p.m.- 9 p.m.
- February 17 - South Mall; 2:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- February 18 - Walmart - Trexlertown; 5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
- February 23 - Rita's on Chestnut St., Emmaus; 2:15 - 5 p.m.
- March 2 - South Mall; 5 p.m.- 9 p.m.
Waldman can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 484-226-6633.
Daisy Girl Scout Troop 6247
- February 9 - 9 a.m.- 11:45 a.m. at Rita's on Chestnut St. in Emmaus, next to Turkey Hill
- February 17 - Noon - 2:30 p.m. at South Mall
- February 23 - 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. at South Mall
- March 3 - 2 - 5 p.m. at Buss Paint in the 300 block of Main Street (same parking lot as Armetta's Pizza)
Brownie Troop 6571
Troop Leader Rebecca Russo writes that her girls, "all second grade Brownies (are) very excited to be selling cookies this year because it's their very first cookie sale."
- February 2 from 9 - 11 a.m. at Walmart in Trexlertown
- February 16 from 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. in South Mall
- March 2 from 10 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. in South Mall
Troop Leader Rebecca Russo adds that "anyone who would like to help support the Girl Scouts and our military troops at the same time can buy boxes of cookies that can be donated to be shipped to our troops." For more information, email her at email@example.com.
Junior Girl Scout Troop 617
February 2 - 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Auto Mile Sales and Credit
Febuary 9 - 1 - 4 p.m., Girl Scout Store
Febuary 16 - 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Auto Mile Sales and Credit
Febuary 23 - 1:30 to 5 p.m., South Mall
March 2 - 11:45 a.m. to 2:15 p.m., Rita’s Emmaus
Cadette Troop 6810
Troop Leader Sue Zacharda says her troop consists of five 7th-grade girls. Her group will process email orders and drop off cookies as well. To place an order, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise, Troop 6810's cookie booth days and times are as follows:
- Super Bowl Sunday - February 3 - 11:45 a.m. - 2:15 p.m., Rita's, Chestnut St., Emmaus
- February 16 - 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Petco at the South Mall on Lehigh St.
- February 17 - 12:30 - 2 p.m., Petco at the South Mall on Lehigh St.
- March 2 - 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Petco at the South Mall on Lehigh St.
The girls cookie sales will be supporting their end-of-the-year trip to Ocean City, Md.