A large 5-bedroom, 6-bath home described as "sleek sophistication" is for sale in the beautiful Lehigh Parkway section of Salisbury Township.
The house, a blend of old world splendor and contemporary style, was just reduced to $750,000 and is one of the most expensive homes currently for sale in the Salisbury Township School District.
According to an active AOL Real Estate listing for the property, the home was built in 1982 and offers 6,768 square feet of living space, including five bedrooms and six bathrooms.
According to the Lehigh Valley Association of Realtors (LVAR) MLS listing for the home, other noteworthy amenities include:
- Creamy marble foyer unfolds to rooms of stunning simplicity and understated elegance.
- Sunlight streams in multiple windows and hand-carved stone mantels add texture to several spaces.
- Recently upgraded Poggenpohl kitchen with granite, glass tile accents & stainless appliances.
- Family sleeping areas occupy a wing of the house offering bathrooms of breathtaking beauty; the master bath's natural onyx surfaces are reflected in a variety of mirrors while the main bath is a dazzle of silver & accented marble.
- Guest suite occupies a private wing and has the same construction and thoughtful design.
- Fully finished basement meets every entertaining need, with full bar, separate rooms, 2 baths and ample storage.
- Outdoor pool is surrounded by tall privacy evergreens and a patio.
- Sits on 1.45 acres.
Brokered by Carol C. Dorey Real Estate, 610-346-8811.