Whether it’s on the gridiron, at a cross-country meet or at the local soccer fields, fall sports are getting underway around Salisbury Township. We want to help share all the great moments and highlights of the fall sports season with the community!
Patch is looking for athletes, coaches, parents, booster club members and fans who are eager to show their team spirit on Salisbury Patch. News about any team—from youth intramural teams to middle and high school sports, recreational teams, adult leagues and more—it’s all welcome.
Here's how you can share news about your sports team this fall:
1. Start a blog about your sports team: Share stats, recaps, photos and/or videos from the game in your own sports blog. Discuss the team, coaches and players with other fans in the community.
Interested in blogging? First, you need to sign in and create an account. Or, if you're already a Patch user, update your profile.
- Click here to go right to our blog creation page
- Start writing. It doesn’t have to be perfect. (Just don’t use all caps!)
- Upload a photo to illustrate your blog that you own or have permission to use. You can also just use a Patch logo offered on the page.
- Hit “Create your blog”
2. Upload pictures and video of your team from the sidelines using our new mobile App: Did you snap an awesome photo at the game, or catch the winning touchdown on video with your iPhone? Sharing it on Patch, in real-time, is a breeze!
3. Announce your team’s wins, awards, fundraisers, highlights and more: Did one of your favorite players get named as player of the week? Have an upcoming fundraiser? Post an announcement and let the community know. (Be sure to add a photo if you want your announcement featured on the homepage!)
4. Place events, such as fundraisers, special competitions, ect., on the Salisbury Patch calendar: Want to get more fans in the stands? Be sure to let everyone know where and when your next game is taking place by posting it on our free event calendar. This is also a great place to let the community know the where and when of any other special team events.
5. Connect with Salisbury Patch on Facebook and Twitter: If you have a team Facebook or Twitter account, be sure to tag us in your posts and tweets so that we can help spread the word. You can follow Salisbury Patch on Twitter by clicking here. Or, "like" us on our Facebook page here.