Here's what's going on this weekend in and around Salisbury Township:
- The Lehigh Valley Air Show runs Saturday and Sunday at Lehigh Valley International Airport, beginning at 9 a.m. each day. Activities will include flight performances, skydiving, static performances, exhibitors and a classic car show. Tickets can be purchased each day at the gate.
- The Lehigh Valley Storm, a minor league football team in the Gridiron Developmental Football League, will face the North East Ohio Silverbacks in the semi-final playoff game Saturday night at 7 p.m. at Salisbury High School. Click here for more information.
- The Salisbury Ice Hockey Club is registering players new and returning players for the 2013-14 season. A Hockey Fun Day will be held Saturday at the Steel Ice Center, located at 320 E. First Street in Bethlehem at 3:30 p.m. Click here for more information.
- Salisbury Youth Association Baseball Games will take place at 8 a.m. Saturday at the Western Softball Field and 8 p.m. Saturday at Salisbury Middle School. Sunday's games will take place at noon at the same locations.
- Salisbury Youth Association football gets underway for the season with a game on Sunday morning at 11 a.m. at Salisbury High School.
- Check out the Grossology exhibit at the Da Vinci Science Center in Allentown, which is in its final two weeks. Hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday.
- Everybody loves free! The Allentown Art Museum, located at 31 N. 5th Street in Allentown, has free admission on Sundays. Hours are from noon to 4 p.m.
- There's a multitude of entertainment options at Sands Bethlehem's Molton Lounge. On Friday, the band M80 performs at 9:30 p.m. On Saturday, it's Brian and The Hit Girls, also at 9:30 p.m. On Sunday, The Fabulous Greaseband takes the stage at 8 p.m.