Here's the local weather forecast for the weekend, from the National Weather Service.
Now, here's a look at what's happening in and around Salisbury Township this weekend.
- It's the final weekend of Musikfest in Bethlehem. Featured acts this weekend are Darius Rucker Friday night, Ke$ha on Saturday night and Avenged Sevenfold on Sunday. A fireworks display closes Musikfest on Sunday evening. You can find the daily events schedule here. Don't forget to use Patch's 2013 Musikfest Guide to plan your visit.
- The Lehigh Valley Storm soccer team will play a game Saturday night at 7 p.m. at Salisbury High School. The game is open to the public.
- There's entertainment all weekend long at the Molten Lounge in Sands Bethlehem. On Friday, The Exceptions perform at 9:30 p.m. Saturday, Pete Moss & The Fertilizers take the stage at 9:30 p.m. Sunday, Jimmy and the Parrots entertain beginning at 8 p.m.
- Salisbury Youth Association Baseball games will take place at the following times: Friday at 4:30 p.m. at Salisbury Middle School and Western Softball fields and Saturday at 8 a.m. at the Western Softball Fields and 8 p.m. at Salisbury Middle School.
- The Da Vinci Science Center in Allentown again features its "Grossology," exhibit. Friday and Saturday hours are from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday hours are from noon to 5 p.m. Prices are $11.95 for adults, $9.95 for children 4 to 12 and $9.95 for seniors and military personnel.
- The Allentown Art Museum, located at 31 N. 5th Street in Allentown, offers free admission on Sunday. Hours are from noon to 4 p.m.
- The nearby Lehigh Valley Zoo in Schnecksville is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- The New Natural Hair, Health and Happiness Expo will take place Saturday at 10 a.m. at The Cigar Factory, 707 North 4th Street in Allentown.