Here's what's going on Sunday in and around Salisbury Township:
- The Sands Lehigh Valley Air Show runs Sunday at Lehigh Valley International Airport, beginning at 9 a.m. Activities will include flight performances, skydiving, static performances, exhibitors and a classic car show. Tickets can be purchased each day at the gate.
- Lovers of music from the '50s and '60s can enjoy cover versions of their favorite songs from The Fabulous Greaseband, who takes the stage at the Molten Lounge at Sands Bethlehem at 8 p.m. Sunday.
- Salisbury Youth Association football gets underway for the season with a game on Sunday morning at 11 a.m. at Salisbury High School.
- Check out the Grossology exhibit at the Da Vinci Science Center in Allentown, which is in its final two weeks. Hours are noon to 5 p.m. Sunday.
- Everybody loves free. The nearby Allentown Art Museum is free to all on Sunday. Hours are noon to 4 p.m.
- Gallery U Boutique, 314 E. Third St. in Bethlehem premieres its new Indoor Boutique and Craft Market from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Sunday. The market will be open every Sunday and will feature a wide selection of boutique and specialty items including jewelry, handbags, artisan crafts, handcrafted gifts, artwork and clothing, all at significantly discounted prices. Light refreshments will be served.
- Veteran award-winning journalist Walter Brasch will discuss fracking at 1 p.m. Sunday at the Moravian Bookshop in Bethlehem. Brasch, author of the recently-released book, “Fracking Pennsylvania,” will discuss what fracking is—and what it is not, as well as the economic, political, health, and environmental impacts. He will also discuss fracking’s impact upon people who do not live in the Marcellus Shale.