Here's what's going on this weekend in and around Salisbury Township:
- The Great Allentown Fair continues its run through Labor Day at the Allentown Fairgrounds. For specific information on the fair, including hours, headliner acts and admission prices, click here.
- Great Allentown Fair headliner Toby Keith will be signing autographs for patrons who buy a $37 bottle ofliquor Saturday at a South Whitehall Wine & Spirits Store.
- Enjoy fireworks with Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, beginning at 9 p.m. Sunday. It's the final fireworks show of the summer season. There are several good vantage points in the township for viewing, including across the street at Ice Cream World.
- Check out the Grossology exhibit at the Da Vinci Science Center in Allentown, which is in its final two weeks. Hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday and noon to 5 p.m. Sunday.
- The nearby Lehigh Valley Zoo in Schnecksville is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. from Friday through Monday.
- In the mood for some wine? The Clover Hill Winery and Vynecrest Winery, both in nearby Breinigsville, are open all weekend and offer complimentary tastings.
- The Falcon Soccer Tournament will take place Saturday at 1:30 p.m. at Salisbury High School.