The Eastern Salisbury Fire Co. is a volunteer force that was established in 1988 when the River Road Fire Co. and Salisbury Fire Co. No. 1 were combined. The fire house was built in 1991. The company owns two pumper trucks, tanker, rescue and brushfire trucks, and trucks for the chief, squad and fire police. Also included among its collection is a restored 1952 antique fire truck. Eastern Salisbury Fire Co. has an active ladies' auxiliary.
- Founding Date: 1988
- Number of firefighters: 25
- Number of trucks: 9
- Fire department services: Engine, Ladder, Rescue
- Type: Volunteer