Jerusalem Western Salisbury Church
Drag box to select area
Founded in 1741, Jerusalem Western Salisbury Church was the first place of worship established in Salisbury Township. The church, located in the west side of the township, was founded by Lutheran and Reformed settlers. The current stone church was built in 1819. Today, the church is a joint ministry of the Evangelical Lutheran Church and the United Church of Christ.
3441 Devonshire Rd, Allentown, PA 18103
- Hours: Sunday services: 8am, 10:30am. Sunday school: 9am.
- Accessible: yes