Western Salisbury Fire
Drag box to select area
The Western Salisbury Fire, Station 31, is a volunteer company that operates out of two stations that primarily serve the communities in the western end of the township. The Swain Station, on Green Acres Drive was built in 1972. The fire company's other site, the Eisenhower Station, 3425 Eisenhower Drive, was built in 1959. New volunteers are always welcome.
Green Acres Drive, Allentown, PA 18103
- Accessible: yes